Succeed With Your Personal Goals: 4 Podcast Shows To Listen To

Podcasts-personal development goalsI do not know about you, but I am someone who loves to listen to podcasts while commuting! Do you?

As I have been on the road quite a lot recently, I got to listen to a lot and sometimes I just got so inspired with new ways to achieve my goals, I had to figure out a way to make notes while driving (thank you Siri!).

So, I decided to share with you my Top 4 Podcasts for Personal Development, hoping that you will get good insights out of them as well.

I have to admit, I had some difficulties choosing the Top 4, but here they come:

1. The Eventual Millionaire

Podcast - Eventual MillionaireOne of my current favorite, the Eventual Millionaire podcast & vodcast by Jaime Tardy who interviews millionaires to share with us what successful people do to become and stay successful. She does get some amazing people on her show!

Here are two great episodes:

2. Preneurcast

Podcast - PreneurcastThe next one is Preneurcast by Pete Williams, who is an expert in productivity hacking. His podcasts cover a variety of business topics, here are two interesting ones:

 

3. Maximise Potential

Podcast - Maximise PotentialRather recently I discovered the British Podcast Maximise Potential. Even though it is sponsored, or maybe because of it, it provides very inspiring interviews by a variety of well-known people, but also by individuals who faced adversity in their lives.

4. Manager Tools

Podcast - Manager ToolsThe last one is a great tool for managers and employees who want to improve their managing skills: Manager tools, which is hosted by an American management consultant firm. This podcast show actually won the US Podcast Awards in 2012, and is being downloaded more than 80,000 times weekly. Here are two episodes I can recommend:

This is it.

If you are interested, check them out and see what you like most. As I wrote in the beginning, this is my top selection of a variety of podcasts that I listen to on a regular basis. Difficult choice πŸ™‚

What is your favorite podcast to get inspired and motivated? I am curious, let me know below!

Photo courtesy to Ernest Duffoo, Eventual Millionaire,

Preneurcast, Maximise Potential & Manager Tools.

Did you enjoy this article?
If so, please join the colleagues...
... who receive weekly personal development tips and get a FREE COPY of the Quick Start Guide providing techniques & resources for your next development step. Just enter your email. No Spam. We Promise.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for including me! So glad you like it πŸ™‚
    Jaime recently posted…Why Only 2% Succeed While the Other 98% Fail with Pejman GhadimiMy Profile

  2. Another one to add to the list would be Michael Hyatt. He is about intentional leadership and living your life with more passion.

    I think he might fit in with the rest of these.
    Iain recently posted…MYF Approved Weekly May 31: niche website, MOZ, model trains and web trafficMy Profile

  3. Jantje Bartels says:

    You are right, Iain! He was on my shortlist, but did not make it into the final lucky four πŸ™‚

  4. Andrew says:

    Thanks for the list, didn’t get a chance to listen over the weekend but I’ve subscribed to Maximise Potential – sounds great and a little different from do many of the entrepreneurial podcasts available.

    • Jantje Bartels says:

      I am glad you’ve got some value out of it! That podcast show certainly takes a bit of a different angle. I believe they even won the European Podcast Award last year!

Speak Your Mind

*

CommentLuv badge