I do not know about you, but I am someone who loves to listen to podcasts while commuting! Do you?
As I have been on the road quite a lot recently, I got to listen to a lot and sometimes I just got so inspired with new ways to achieve my goals, I had to figure out a way to make notes while driving (thank you Siri!).
So, I decided to share with you my Top 4 Podcasts for Personal Development, hoping that you will get good insights out of them as well.
I have to admit, I had some difficulties choosing the Top 4, but here they come:
1. The Eventual Millionaire
One of my current favorite, the Eventual Millionaire podcast & vodcast by Jaime Tardy who interviews millionaires to share with us what successful people do to become and stay successful. She does get some amazing people on her show!
Here are two great episodes:
- An interview with the author Bob Burg who illustrates the importance of giving in the modern business environment.
- Dan Martell is a serial entrepreneur who emphasizes that the best lessons he learned are from failures, amazing interview!
The next one is Preneurcast by Pete Williams, who is an expert in productivity hacking. His podcasts cover a variety of business topics, here are two interesting ones:
- How to leverage LinkedIn to Boost Your Career.
- A great one is also this discussion on how to approach a mentor, I might have to re-listen to this for my networking challenge.
3. Maximise Potential
Rather recently I discovered the British Podcast Maximise Potential. Even though it is sponsored, or maybe because of it, it provides very inspiring interviews by a variety of well-known people, but also by individuals who faced adversity in their lives.
- How to achieve successful results
- This is an interview with Dave Sissens who headed to the North Pole. This is a great interview on goal setting and, by the way, on things you have to watch out for if you need to have a toilet break!
4. Manager Tools
The last one is a great tool for managers and employees who want to improve their managing skills: Manager tools, which is hosted by an American management consultant firm. This podcast show actually won the US Podcast Awards in 2012, and is being downloaded more than 80,000 times weekly. Here are two episodes I can recommend:
- Managing Email Three Times A Day, as I have also addressed this topic on this blog (link), I strongly believe that we can change our professional well being with changing this behavior!
- Another interesting one to encourage admitting mistakes, be candid!
This is it.
If you are interested, check them out and see what you like most. As I wrote in the beginning, this is my top selection of a variety of podcasts that I listen to on a regular basis. Difficult choice 🙂
What is your favorite podcast to get inspired and motivated? I am curious, let me know below!